- In charge of the monitoring and safekeeping of all Quality Management System Related Documents of the organization.
- Implements the Document and record control procedure of the organization.
Statement of Duties
- Responsible for the issuance of pertinent QMS related documents to the operations;
- Responsible for the retrieval of obsolete records from relevant members of the organization;
- Administers procedures on Document and Data Control and Control of Quality Records established by the organization;
- Maintains and updates files and records relevant to the administration of the Quality Management Systems;
- Assists the QMR in maintaining records of Management Review, relevant records of review inputs and outputs;
- Assists the Lead Auditor in the maintenance of the Internal Audit Records
- Performs such other duties from time to time be assigned by the QMR and/or Lead Auditor and/or the General Manager.
- Reports directly to QMR.
- Experienced as Document Controller or Certification/Seminars about being an effective Document Controller
- BSBA or any related courses
- Interested to be assigned in our Kaybiga, Plant
- At least HS graduate
- COE from previous experiences
- Experienced in plastic manufacturing is an advantage but not required
- At least HS Graduate
- Experienced as Delivery Helper is an advantage but not required
- Driver’s Restriction 1,2 & 3
- Willing to be assigned in our Sta. Rosa, Laguna Plant
- Knowledgeable in South Luzon, Metro Manila and North Area